We are currently seeking per diem Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team in the following counties Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery. This is a homecare position and will require traveling.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides patients with personal care assistance and home support in an effort to maintain a clean, safe environment for the elderly or convalescing patient, thus allowing them to remain in their own home. All Certified Nursing Assistant’s function under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Valid CNA and CPR certification.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and auto insurance.
- A vehicle and a willingness to travel.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Experience in homecare/hospice care a plus
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
KeystoneCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
- Homecare/Hospice: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver’s License
- CNA Certificate